[erlang-questions] [ANN] EGTM: embedded ACID compliant NoSQL engine for Erlang

Zabrane Mickael zabrane3@REDACTED
Thu Aug 23 14:53:49 CEST 2012

Hi Tomas,

Didn't hear about MUPS nor GT.M before.
It's simply awesome. Thanks for sharing !!!

Can I imagine "egmt" as a good replacement to my RIAK store (for fast key/value retrieval)?
Any pratical benchs?

Finally, for when are you planning to release "iodb"  (http://www.idea.cz/technology)?

Regards,
Zabrane