[erlang-questions] Copy function from one Module to another

Fred Hebert mononcqc@REDACTED
Tue Aug 14 18:09:38 CEST 2012

Why do you want to do this, instead of, for example, just sending the
module to the other node?

{Mod, Bin, File} = code:get_object_code(Mod),
rpc:call(Node, code, load_binary, [Mod, File, Bin]).

or alternatively use rpc:multicall(Nodes) for many nodes and doing the same.