[erlang-questions] Copy function from one Module to another

Tyron Zerafa tyron.zerafa@REDACTED
Tue Aug 14 17:28:32 CEST 2012

I was thinking about the latter where I will collect all functions in a
record and send that.
The problem is that I will have to come up with a way to extract a function
form a module, that is why I was checking out whether there is anything
already implemented in Erlang.

--
Best Regards,
Tyron Zerafa