[erlang-questions] Adding StartTLS support to eldap (for use Ejabberd)

Gavin Henry ghenry@REDACTED
Thu Aug 9 12:23:20 CEST 2012

>> True.
>
> Adding some of these features to OTP eldap wouldn't be too difficult,
> but I'd guess that only a subset of these changes would get accepted.
> And at the end of the day, I can't see ejabberd giving up their current
> flexibility where they can make any changes to their LDAP code as and
> when they need to.
>
> Anyway, it was good of you guys to offer to sponsor this. Hopefully
> you'll get hooked on Erlang yourself and stick around a while. The OTP
> eldap module is nice clean code and you could have a lot of fun working
> on it - once you find your feet that is. I'm sure it'll be looking a lot
> more enterprise-ready when you get your mits on it! :-)

OK, better get learning!

--
Kind Regards,

Gavin Henry.
Managing Director.

T +44 (0) 1224 279484
M +44 (0) 7930 323266
F +44 (0) 1224 824887
E ghenry@REDACTED

Open Source. Open Solutions(tm).

http://www.suretecsystems.com/

Suretec Systems is a limited company registered in Scotland. Registered
number: SC258005. Registered office: 24 Cormack Park, Rothienorman, Inverurie,
Aberdeenshire, AB51 8GL.

Subject to disclaimer at http://www.suretecgroup.com/disclaimer.html

Do you know we have our own VoIP provider called SureVoIP? See
http://www.surevoip.co.uk

Did you see our API? http://www.surevoip.co.uk/api