[erlang-questions] WX Failed loading "wxe_driver"

micern micael.erneborg@REDACTED
Tue Aug 7 22:16:39 CEST 2012

Hi again!

I was recommended to reinstall Erlang using a shorter path name, to avoid
path names with a blank, as in 'Program Files'.

I reinstalled Erlang to c:\Erlang and edited the Path variable to include
c:\Erlang\bin and
c:\Erlang\lib (I assume ...\lib should be there too).

The wxw_driver do exist in c:/Erlang/lib/wx-0.99.2/priv.

But it fails as before. See the error reports below.

Any other ideas?

/micael

starting the debugger
---------------------

3> debugger:start().

=ERROR REPORT==== 7-Aug-2012::21:35:40 ===
WX Failed loading "wxe_driver"@"c:/Erlang/lib/wx-0.99.2/priv"
{ok,<0.37.0>}

Wx
--
4> Wx = wx:new().

=ERROR REPORT==== 7-Aug-2012::21:42:40 ===
WX Failed loading "wxe_driver"@"c:/Erlang/lib/wx-0.99.2/priv"
** exception error: {load_driver,"Det går inte att hitta den angivna
modulen."}
     in function  wxe_server:start/0 (wxe_server.erl, line 64)
     in call from wx:new/1 (wx.erl, line 107)