[erlang-questions] Case-insensitive key search on a list

Tristan Sloughter tristan.sloughter@REDACTED
Mon Apr 30 21:34:39 CEST 2012

Thanks, Bob! This will be nicer. I guess I didn't think about doing it that
way since I was busy looking around thinking there must be a function
already to make a binary string lower case :)

Tristan