[erlang-questions] Fwd: Erlang Job for $5000 in Saint-Petersburg

Robert Virding robert.virding@REDACTED
Fri Apr 27 15:38:52 CEST 2012

Actually the french might object to this seeing history has nothing to do with stories, either his or hers, but comes from the word "histoire". Of course they might just shake their head an pity us. And I would agree with them.

Robert