[erlang-questions] Stripping slashes from a string

Sergei Golovan sgolovan@REDACTED
Fri Apr 27 09:52:49 CEST 2012

Hi!

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 11:38 AM, Martin Dimitrov
<mrtndimitrov@REDACTED> wrote:
> Sorry Sergei. My bet.
>
> In the original message I describe that my current solution is exactly
> what you are suggesting but I wondered if it is possible to replace both
> in one run.

Heh, then I guess you can't (or I don't know how to do it myself). \n and \r
are converted into LF and CR only in string constants. When you use back
references they point to letters r and n, which can't be converted
into \r and \n.

Cheers!
--
Sergei Golovan