[erlang-questions] Fwd: Erlang Job for $5000 in Saint-Petersburg

Max Lapshin max.lapshin@REDACTED
Thu Apr 26 10:46:43 CEST 2012

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 12:42 PM, Francesco Mazzoli
<francesco@REDACTED> wrote:

> He's referring to the "his" by the end of the post, which is nitpicking,
> also considering that English does not have an gender "unspecific"
> possessive pronoun, and writing his/her each time is annoying.

There are absolutely no problems in Russia with women rights,
especially when we speak about programmer job. This is why nobody
tells explicitly that women are welcome, because everyone is welcome.