[erlang-questions] How to debug handle_info EXIT message?

Martin Dimitrov mrtndimitrov@REDACTED
Wed Apr 25 14:07:30 CEST 2012

The puzzling thing is that this message appears 1-2 sec after the start
of the gen_server without any further interaction with it. At the end of
Module:init/1 function I try to print information about this process:

process_info(list_to_pid("<0.2637.0>"))

but returns 'undefined'.