[erlang-questions] How to debug handle_info EXIT message?
Wed Apr 25 10:42:43 CEST 2012
The process <0.2637.0> terminated with reason 'normal'. Your gen_server process
received the 'EXIT' message because:
* <0.2637.0> and your gen_server were linked together AND
* your gen_server is trapping exits, i.e. it invoked process_flag(trap_exit,
true) in its init/1.
See also the following documentation:
* process_flag/2 - http://www.erlang.org/doc/man/erlang.html#process_flag-2
* spawn_link/1 - http://www.erlang.org/doc/man/erlang.html#spawn_link-1
* link/1 - http://www.erlang.org/doc/man/erlang.html#link-1
On 25.4.2012 09:49, Martin Dimitrov wrote:
> I receive in a module implementing gen_server behavior in the function
> handle_info/2 the following message:
> What is the reason to receive this message? The process <0.2637.0> was
> spawned by this gen_server and then died? Is it possible to get more
> information about this process after it has died since process_info/1
> returns undefined?
> Thank you very much for looking at this.
> Best Regards,
> erlang-questions mailing list
More information about the erlang-questions