[erlang-questions] A plead to use tags (or equivalent in your SCM system)

Gmail watson.timothy@REDACTED
Wed Apr 25 10:18:16 CEST 2012

Massive +1 on this point. It's really hard to rely on stuff that isn't tagged and either the author has to maintain a dork of these libraries they depend on so as to control the changes (which is really quite a headache) or simply 'hope for the best). Neither of which is a good solution. Please version and tags your components if you intend them to be re-used!

Sent from my iPhone