[erlang-questions] "Securing" code in Erlang when deployed on customer's machines

Zabrane Mickael zabrane3@REDACTED
Wed Apr 18 20:08:12 CEST 2012

Hi guys,

We're planning to deploy our proprietary HTTP/1.1 WebServer (of course in Erlang ;-)) on a customer website
next month.

For that, we would like to create a licensing system to ensure that it will not be deployed elsewhere.

Someone offlist told me that "QuickCheck" has a very good licensing system to protect their code
and manage the number of allowed users. Unfortunately, I don't know how it works.

Any hints? Any code?

Regards,
Zabrane