[erlang-questions] Escript and multiple OTP application archives (*.ez) or handling dependencies in an escript

Håkan Mattsson hm@REDACTED
Mon Sep 19 17:13:29 CEST 2011

On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 4:56 PM, Eric Merritt <ericbmerritt@REDACTED> wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
>  I am looking at escript and wondering how to go about distributing
> more then one OTP app in an escript. That is, a project and it's
> dependencies.
>
>  From the documentation and tests on my part that validate that it
> looks like escript:create can have one of an escript or a code archive
> (one and only one) as its body. From reading the docs on code archives
> an archive may contain one and only one OTP Application and be named
> for that OTP Application.

No, you can have several applications in an escript archive.
It is just the .ez files that are limited to contain one application.

/Håkan