[erlang-questions] Escript and multiple OTP application archives (*.ez) or handling dependencies in an escript

CGS cgsmcmlxxv@REDACTED
Mon Sep 19 17:08:56 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am not expert, but a simple solution would be to create an application
which can call other applications. You can call at any time
application:start(...) inside your application.

Cheers,
CGS