[erlang-questions] misultin on erlang R13B04?

Joseph Wayne Norton norton@REDACTED
Mon Sep 5 18:04:12 CEST 2011

One other suggestion.  If you are using rebar as your build tool, the platform_define directive works quite well.

Here is an example for "old_inets":

https://github.com/norton/ubf-jsonrpc/blob/master/rebar.config

https://github.com/norton/ubf-jsonrpc/blob/master/src/ubf_jsonrpc_inets_httpc_simple.erl

thanks,