[erlang-questions] Sending 2.5 MB message with com.ericsson.otp.erlang

Niclas Eklund nick@REDACTED
Thu Oct 27 16:07:37 CEST 2011

Hi Martin!

Perhaps you can use a similar approach that, for example, the OMG used
in the File Transfer spec (see also
http://www.erlang.org/doc/apps/cosFileTransfer/ch_system.html). I.e. the
client and server decides how a transfer can be done via your own
Jinterface-based "protocol" (e.g. stream, ftp etc), transfer the data
and then come to terms if the transfer were successful or not.

Best regards,

Nick