[erlang-questions] Debugging embedded Erlang system

Daniel Goertzen dang@REDACTED
Mon Oct 24 20:43:06 CEST 2011

If you setup distributed erlang between your embedded system and PC, maybe
you could run and debug the problematic parts on your PC.

Erlide has a nice debugger interface.  The eclipse interface should be
comforting for your java-folk.

I should also add that I've given up on debugging and just use tracing for
everything now.

Dan.

*Daniel Goertzen
Senior Software Engineer