[erlang-questions] Debugging embedded Erlang system

Kaiduan Xie kaiduanx@REDACTED
Sun Oct 23 15:45:42 CEST 2011

Sorry, clicking SEND to quick.

Usually I just use log/printout to do the debug. But in order to sell
Erlang to a group of Java developers, we need to find a comfortable
way for them too.
I will start using debugger more in the future to see how good it is :)

/Kaiduan