[erlang-questions] New NIF behavior in R15???

Tim Watson watson.timothy@REDACTED
Sat Oct 15 13:27:10 CEST 2011

My mistake - I haven't used NIFs yet, as most of the native code I've had to
integrate has required threading and I was under the impression that
linked-in drivers are the way to go if you want to avoid blocking the
emulator whilst potentially long running tasks execute.