[erlang-questions] Erlang on ARM9?

Guy Wiener wiener.guy@REDACTED
Thu Oct 6 16:12:03 CEST 2011

Continuing the saga: I managed to run the two first steps of the
cross-compilation, i.e., configure and build, but when I run "./otp_build
release -a some_dir", that dir is empty after the script runs.

What's the proper way to run the cross-compilation scripts for release?  I'm
obviously doing something wrong.

Thanks again,
  Guy