[erlang-questions] [ANN] Madrid Erlounge

Clara Benac Earle cbenac@REDACTED
Mon Oct 3 13:32:12 CEST 2011

WHEN:*Tuesday 4th of October* from 18:30, talk at 19:00

WHERE:*Aula A10* Escuela Universitaria de Ingeniería Técnica Industrial.
Ronda de Valencia 3 (metro/cercanías Embajadores)
(http://www.euiti.upm.es/EUITIndustrial/Escuela/Ubicacion)

WHO: Samuel Rivas, CTO of Interoud (http://www.interoud.com/)
(previoulsy at LambdaStream S.L).

WHAT:
We've been developing an Erlang based solution for embedded devices to
control the interaction between web-based interfaces and video
processing and streaming hardware. The result is an Erlang middleware
with two interfaces, one to control low level drivers written in C and
other to control an embedded browser where GUI programmers can develop
apps and user interfaces using standard javascript techniques. The
target of the project is a consumer electronics device for home
entertainment, as a new step forward in our ongoing plan to have one
Erlang VM in each living room.

See you there,
Clara