[erlang-questions] Testing of nifs

Lukas Larsson lukas@REDACTED
Mon Oct 3 14:46:09 CEST 2011

Hi!

There are also built-in functions within common_test which allows you to
start erlang slaves. See http://www.erlang.org/doc/man/ct_slave.html for
details.

You could create tests in common_test which in the init_per_testcase
function start the slave node and then kills it in the end_per_testcase
function. We use this extensively to test common_test and lots of other
functionality within Erlang/OTP.

Lukas