[erlang-questions] Testing of nifs

Joseph Norton norton@REDACTED
Sat Oct 1 16:57:56 CEST 2011

I'm not aware of any test frameworks for doing this sort of thing automatically.

The stdlib's slave application is one (easy) way to implement your own framework.

Here is a recipe for starting, restarting, and stopping slave nodes.

https://github.com/norton/qc/blob/dev/src/qc_slave.erl

Your test case(s) can then use the kernel's rpc application to invoke tests and/or commands on slave node(s).

regards,

Joe N.

Joseph Norton
norton@REDACTED