[erlang-questions] Erlang on ARM9?

Matthias Lang matthias@REDACTED
Mon Oct 3 14:33:03 CEST 2011

Hi,

It's pretty odd that in your case --build is an ARM. Are you typing those
commands on an ARM system or on an x86?

Or: I don't know what you're doing but it looks wrong.

As a quick way to give you more information, I've put a log which shows
exactly what I do to build my ARM version in a clean erlang source tree:

   http://www.corelatus.com/~matthias/cross_arm.log.gz

The only non-comment difference between my ARM xconf file and the MIPS
one supplied with R14B03 is:

   erl_xcomp_host=arm-linux

Matt