[erlang-questions] How to call a module's local function from within an external fun

Francis Joanis francis.joanis@REDACTED
Tue Nov 29 22:34:59 CET 2011

Hi,

Thanks for your replies :)

I think I might have solved my problem by simply using macros:

-define(TestStart, fun(S)).
-define(Send(What), test_module:send(S, What)).
-define(Expect(What), test_module:expect(S, What)).

test_module:run_test(TestModulePid, ?TestStart -> ?Send(...), ?Expect(...) end)

It might not be the nicest thing but it seems to solve my problem.

Thanks again,
Francis