[erlang-questions] Questions on match specifications

Lukas Larsson lukas@REDACTED
Sat Nov 12 14:12:37 CET 2011

Hello!

We love patches which makes the documentation clearer for others to
understand. If you have the time, please contribute to make Erlang/OTP
better by submitting a patch expanding the relevant documentation. You can
find the section here:
https://github.com/erlang/otp/blob/master/erts/doc/src/match_spec.xml

Info about how to submit a patch can be found here:
https://github.com/erlang/otp/wiki/Submitting-patches

Lukas
Erlang/OTP Team