[erlang-questions] Questions on match specifications

Daniel Dormont dan@REDACTED
Sat Nov 12 01:48:39 CET 2011

Regarding 4). This is not abundantly clear on first read in the HTML
version because the header doesn't stand out, but get_tcw is listed
under "Functions allowed only for tracing", not "Functions allowed in
all types of match specifications".

http://www.erlang.org/doc/apps/erts/match_spec.html#id273975

dan