[erlang-questions] Help my with Chat System

Summer nguyen summer0nguyen@REDACTED
Fri Nov 4 04:16:55 CET 2011

Dear experts,
Thank you for giving me suggestion.
After studying, I dedided the solution using Comet with mochiweb + ngnix  +
mnesia because of it's amazing performance  which is proved in the topic:

http://timanovsky.wordpress.com/2009/01/09/toward-a-million-user-long-poll-http-application-nginx-erlang-mochiweb/

I will use the following design :
combet clients ---- nginx -----mochiweb --------- mnesia
---------mochiweb---------desktop clients

Wang Wei and Ngoc Bao suggest me to connect desktop client directly to
mochiweb instead of a Java backend Server
I don't use Ejabberd (or another exist Erlang Chat Server) because I don't
use most of the features of these Servers.(but I will use the source code
for reference)
And  I also have some specific logics in my Project. And it's a chance for
me to study a new  language.
Thank you very much indeed.

--
Name: Nguyen Huu Ha