[erlang-questions] [ANN] LETS - LevelDB-based Erlang Term Storage v0.5.1

Tristan Sloughter tristan.sloughter@REDACTED
Tue Nov 1 18:10:03 CET 2011

Hmm, this could be exactly what I've wanted.

Are there plans to support match?

And would this be something like I'd have LevelDB running on A and the
Erlang drivers communicate over whatever LevelDB protocol there is from B?
As in, would it be more like using an external DB than Mnesia. This
actually is something I would like since I want to use an Erlang term
storage but I want to be able to use services like Dotcloud that separate
out database and web services.

Thanks!
Tristan