[erlang-questions] [ANN] LETS - LevelDB-based Erlang Term Storage v0.5.1
Joseph Wayne Norton
Tue Nov 1 17:44:24 CET 2011
LETS is an alternative Erlang Term Storage using LevelDB as the storage implementation. LETS tries to address some bad properties of ETS and DETS. ETS is limited by physical memory. DETS is limited by a 2 GB file size limitation and does not implement ordered sets. LETS has neither of these limitations.
For testing and comparison purposes, LETS supports three implementations:
• drv C++ Driver with LevelDB backend (default)
• nif C++ NIF with LevelDB backend
• ets Erlang ETS backend
LETS is not intended to be an exact clone of ETS. The currently supported APIs are:
• destroy/2 only driver and nif implementations
• repair/2 only driver and nif implementations
• insert_new/2 only the ets implementation
• delete_all_objects/1 only the ets implementation
• info/2 only a subset of items
For further information and instructions to download, please see the https://github.com/norton/lets repository on GitHub.
More information about the erlang-questions