[erlang-questions] Webmachine pass-off to Misultin/Cowboy

Tristan Sloughter tristan.sloughter@REDACTED
Mon May 30 00:01:42 CEST 2011

Kevin Smith simply includes a version of mochiweb that supports websockets.
At least from what I could tell of that repo when I looked at it before.

And the reason I don't want to use comet and why its "advantageous" is
simply curiosity and fun :).

Tristan