[erlang-questions] rebar compile from emacs

Mike Oxford moxford@REDACTED
Sat May 28 18:39:11 CEST 2011

In your .emacs file, after you include erlang and/or distel, you can change
your erlang-compile to execute "rebar compile" or a makefile (rebar
compile;rebar generated..) or whatever else you'd like.
That will get you past compilation, but I don't know how the reloading works
enough post-node-generation.

Distel's default compile is C-c-C-k but you can remap that as well if you'd
like.

Sorry I cannot be of more help but maybe the above will get you rolling a
little..

-mox