[erlang-questions] rebar compile from emacs

mabrek mabrek@REDACTED
Sat May 28 09:17:49 CEST 2011

Hello.

There is erlang.el for emacs, it has interactive function called
erlang-compile. Is it possible to use it with erlang project that has
rebar dependencies and uses .hrl files from deps/*/include?
My final goal is to edit erlang module, hit some key sequence and have
it compiled and reloaded to some runnning node.
Reload is done by distel, but it is unclear how to compile from emacs
because because my modules have -include(...) dependencies.

Regards,
Anton Lebedevich.