[erlang-questions] Web Framework dilemma

Edmond Begumisa ebegumisa@REDACTED
Thu May 26 14:34:09 CEST 2011

I'd say Yaws.

Because it's less focused on the "framework" part and more on programming
part, which sounds more like what you need at this point. I personally
found doodling a few web-apps with Yaws very educative when I was starting
out (which is not so long ago).

- Edmond -