[erlang-questions] Web Framework dilemma

Jesse Gumm sigmastar@REDACTED
Thu May 26 14:33:17 CEST 2011

My recommendation is to go with Nitrogen: www.nitrogenproject.com

The majority of my development these days is in Nitrogen websites.

-Jesse

--
Jesse Gumm
Sigma Star Systems
On May 26, 2011 5:17 AM, Giovanni Giorgi <jj@REDACTED> wrote:

Hi all,

 I  am new to Erlang.

I have studied it on this great  book "Erlang Programming A Concurrent

Approach to Software Development"

 http://gioorgi.com/2009/erlang-book/

I am a 12 years java software architect, so I liked a lot the Erlang

functional approach because concurrency is an evil beast on

java/C++/python/Smalltalk...all languages I have used a bit.

Now I'd like to play with some erlang web framework.

I have read somethign here

<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1794994/considering-an-erlang-web-framework-to-learn-and-use-in-production>

I'd like to try a web framework which follows the erlang-way-of-life,

which can teach me the erlang programming model.

What do you suggest to me?

I get a bit stuck on webmachine for lack of examples.

Thank you!

--

Senior Consultant

http://gioorgi.com