[erlang-questions] Mocking I/O calls - defining sequence of returns

Edward Wang edward.yujiang.wang@REDACTED
Sat May 21 20:55:27 CEST 2011

Then you will implement your mock version of io:get_line that way. The mock
framework merely dispatches the call. That's all.
On May 22, 2011 2:40 AM, "Alyssa Kwan" <alyssa.c.kwan@REDACTED> wrote:
> I'm sorry, I wasn't being specific. Is there any way to mock a sequence of
calls to the same function? Like if I call io:get_line (or a wrapper because
it's protected), how do I get it to return a different value for the first
call and the second call?

> Also, will it expect exactly two calls as well? And does meck record call
order for different functions?

> On May 21, 2011, at 1:43 PM, Edward Wang wrote:
>
>> Try meck https://github.com/eproxus/meck
>>
>> I used it to mock inet:getifaddrs/0 etc.
>>
>> On Sun, May 22, 2011 at 1:31 AM, Alyssa Kwan <alyssa.c.kwan@REDACTED>
wrote:
>> Hi everyone!
>>
>> Are there any mocking libraries written that allow you to expect a
sequence of calls and return a different value for each call? A mocking
library that allows passthrough would be ideal.