[erlang-questions] Reltool, system crashes and ports

Dan Gudmundsson dangud@REDACTED
Thu May 12 15:41:56 CEST 2011

Well these kind of mails doesn't help make it more stable either, does it.

No patch attached and no debug info.

And yes wxwidgets is not as stable on mac as the other ports and it's
not 100% system independent,
so erlang code written on linux don't always work on mac if it is not
tested there.
And not everyone one of us have macs to test it with, which makes us
rely on opensource
contributions on platforms not used at Ericsson such as Mac OSX.
And I can't test every gui application written with wx.

/Dan