[erlang-questions] Appmon, pman on MacOSX

Ivan Uemlianin ivan@REDACTED
Mon May 9 19:26:18 CEST 2011

Thanks, I didn't know I could do that. I think I might have to do something with MacPorts itself too, as I probably installed it under MacOS 10.5.

I rue the day I ever touched MacPorts. Package management on the mac is so bad I'm definitely going back to Debian on my next machine.

Best wishes

Ivan

Sent from iPhone.