[erlang-questions] Integrating Erlang and OpenSAF

Frank frank.usenet.mail@REDACTED
Mon May 9 17:30:44 CEST 2011

Hi,

I've been trying to get up to speed with the SAF (Service Availability
Framework - HA middleware) implementation OpenSAF (http://www.opensaf.org/)
and I was wondering if there were ways to integrate Erlang with it?

They already seem to provide APIs for Java and C. Since Ericsson seems to be
backing both OpenSAF and Erlang (
http://www.ericsson.com/article/open_source_1714451213_c), an Erlang
implementation might make sense as well :)

P.S. I've been trying to send this email through another email account and
it didn't seem to make it to the list. If it does make it in the end then
I'm sorry for the multiple posts...

Thanks,
Frank