[erlang-questions] Which OS for best server performance?

Alex Arnon alex.arnon@REDACTED
Mon May 2 11:36:59 CEST 2011

I would look at FreeBSD - and Solaris, actually. Both are very scalable, with Solaris being the higher-end of the two.
Any commonly-used server Linus distro should also be good: Debian, CentOS and the Enterprise ones.