[erlang-questions] Re: Common Test Question

Jordan West jwest@REDACTED
Tue Mar 29 18:57:12 CEST 2011

Peter,

Thanks for letting me know. I considered it a bug as well. On the topic of
the config functions, I think other testing frameworks like Ruby's RSpec
ignore them when no tests in the group exist. I assume this is to prevent
hard to debug side-effects in tests and as a small optimization.

Jordan West