[erlang-questions 66] Re: HiPE or native....good results, but confused...

Andrew Thompson andrew@REDACTED
Mon Mar 28 01:18:25 CEST 2011

On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 08:10:40PM +0300, Kostis Sagonas wrote:
> You are of course free to do whatever you want, but wouldn't send a
> bug report (and a test case for) these problems be a better approach
> than sending just this mail to the mailing list?

Yes (and I have done so in the past). I'll play with it again and see if
I can come up with some more bug reports. I'm just noting that I've
always had *some* issue with HiPE, although I will admit that its never
the same issue twice (which means bugs are being fixed).

Andrew