[erlang-questions] Success Stories of Erlang Development

Francesco Cesarini francesco@REDACTED
Tue Mar 1 14:59:47 CET 2011

I would suggest you browse the Erlang Factory website where we have
recordings of most events. You will find companies such as Yahoo!,
E*Trade, Electronic Arts, Ericsson, Nortel (RIP), Klarna, all the way to
start-ups and established SMEs such as Basho, CouchBase, Github,
EngineYard, Heroku, Procecss-One, Erlang Solutions, Quviq, Rabbit
Technologies (Currently VM Ware) and more, all talking about their
success stories.

The recordings are currently sorted by conference. We hope to make the
index the archive in the near future, organizing the talks by themes and
topics. Right now, there are about 150 talks on the site. The URL is

http://www.erlang-factory.com/past_conferences

Hope this helps,
Francesco

--