[erlang-questions] json in erlang

黃耀賢 (Yau-Hsien Huang) g9414002.pccu.edu.tw@REDACTED
Thu Jun 30 06:21:22 CEST 2011

Hi, everyone.

I'm stupid that I tried making a JSON parser when I knew mochhijson2
but did not know how to use. And I saw eep-018 too. Eventually I tried
making the parser in combinator fashion, but I did not overcome
lazy-evaluation part of combinators. For me, it's a dilemma between
to make all lazy or to make few functions lazy. I need work more hard. :)

/yhh

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 11:32 AM, Jack Moffitt <jack@REDACTED> wrote:

> > http://www.erlang.org/eeps/eep-0018.html
> >
> > but it doesn't exist in erlang proper (it seems).  Does that mean the
> > eep hasn't been accepted and won't be implemented?  What does the S ->
> > standards track eep mean?
>
> I don't know the status of the EEP, but pretty much everyone I know
> has standardized on usage of mochijson2. In fact, the only project
> that I've run across that uses something different is emongo, which
> does it's own thing.
>
> jack.

Best Regards.