[erlang-questions] Any tiddlywiki/tiddlespace fans out there?

Tim Watson watson.timothy@REDACTED
Sat Jun 18 14:00:57 CEST 2011

Tiddlywiki is pretty cool. I know some of the Osmosoft guys from work
(they're part of BT) so I'll ask about this on the internal developers
mailing list and let you know what they say.

Cheers,

Tim