[erlang-questions] Everything Everywhere receives marketing award

Robert Virding robert.virding@REDACTED
Fri Jun 17 17:21:40 CEST 2011

Until you realise that "Everything Everywhere" is actually the name of a company the message's subject seems very disparaging about awards: big deal, everything everywhere receives marketing awards. :-)

Robert

----- "Chandru" <chandrashekhar.mullaparthi@REDACTED> wrote:

Thank you Ivan.

We certainly use a lot of Erlang and OTP behaviours in Everything Everywhere, and it is great fun working here! So if anyone is looking for a job hacking Erlang in a telecoms environment, please drop me a mail offline. I currently have one permanent and two contracting positions open.

cheers
Chandru

Dear All