[erlang-questions] Joe Armstrong's proposal for a test/benchmark implementation

Cyryl Płotnicki-Chudyk cyplo@REDACTED
Fri Jun 17 14:30:29 CEST 2011

1up

As competitors I would see Ruby on Rails , ASP.NET and some php stuff
as these are among the most popular ones.
The app might involve validating login via the webvervice/rest/json
stuff and later, after the login, getting some data to display and to
be edited from the postgres/mysql db

The deployment cost should be measured somehow imho, e.g. how much
time a admin needs to deploy new machine with each of the solutions.
And I mean the whole time, installing all necessary frameworks/gems
etc.

--
cyryl