[erlang-questions] Feedback on the code, please? :)

Peter Mechlenborg pmm@REDACTED
Mon Jul 25 23:34:51 CEST 2011

Hi Mikhail

One comment on your code.  I always put the function clauses for the
base-case at the top and I think this is the norm.  Others will hopefully
correct me if I am mistaken.

Other than that I don't have much to comment.  It looks good in my eyes.

You can find a modified version of you code here:
https://gist.github.com/1105252
Not sure if it is better than your version, though.

Best regards,

  --  Peter Mechlenborg