[erlang-questions] Funargs: Ruby-like blocks for Erlang

Tony Arcieri tony.arcieri@REDACTED
Fri Jul 22 06:10:49 CEST 2011

All right so yeah, I take this back too.

I guess the real way of looking at it is:

    fun
        [clauses]
    end

And if you look at it like that, funs are consistent with other expressions.
Funs are not consistent with other forms.

Mea culpa. Perhaps I could re-evaluate this patch with a different syntax,
one that works like:

   function(...) do
       [clauses]
    end

So apologies there Mr. Richard O'Keefe. You had it right and I was mistaken.

--
Tony Arcieri